1. Become a Tutor: You can offer tutoring services for students in your area, such as math, science or a foreign language.
2. Sell Items Online: If you’re crafty, you can use Etsy or eBay to sell homemade goods or vintage items.
3. Become a Freelancer: If you’re skilled in a specific area, such as design, coding or writing, you can find freelance opportunities online.
4. Offer Pet Sitting: If you love animals, offer pet-sitting services to local pet owners, or find a pet-sitting job through a local pet-sitting service.
5. Deliver Groceries: Many grocery delivery services will hire 20-year-olds to deliver groceries to customers.
6. Complete Online Surveys: Sites such as Survey Junkie and Swagbucks will pay you for completing surveys.
You must be logged in to post a comment.